GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS
These general conditions apply to the contracting of products on the Web http://www.authentiqueliving.com (hereinafter the “Website”) and constitutes a contract between you (hereinafter “the Client”) and:
Adam Krzciuk Kuna AKK – AUTHENTIQUE LIVING (AUTHENTIQUE LIVING), with address at Francesc Frontera No. 10, 5-1, 07007 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain, with NIF: ESX2597957S.
The following channels are made available to Clients to direct their requests, questions or claims: email@example.com
These general conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the Law General for the Defense of Consumers and users and other complementary laws, Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and, subsidiarily, the Civil Code and the Commercial Code .
The formalization of orders through the Web is subject to the following clauses:
1. Manifest: The Client declares:
a) Be of legal age and have full capacity to formalize the order, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the Web.
b) That the data provided when placing the order are true and complete.
c) That confirms the order placed, that is, the chosen product or products, the quantities, billing and shipping information.
2. Access to the Web: Access to this Web page is the responsibility of the Client.
3. Contracting through the Web:
3.1. The marketing of the products offered on this website is carried out by AUTHENTIQUE LIVING. Sales operations will be understood to be carried out at the address indicated in the heading of these conditions.
3.2. The characteristics of the products marketed on this website and, in particular, as appropriate, their nature, identity, qualities, composition, quantity, origin or provenance and way of manufacturing or obtaining, are those indicated on the product’s description page. The products we sell, especially handicraft products, can often have the characteristics of the natural materials used in their manufacture. These characteristics, such as variations in grain, texture, knots and color, will not be considered defects or defects. On the opposite, it will count with your presence and appreciate it. We only select the highest quality products, but natural characteristics are unavoidable and must be accepted as part of the individual appearance of the product.The photographs of the products published on the web are provided for illustrative purposes only, the appearance of the real products may vary.
3.3. These general conditions must be accepted by you before contracting. The contract may be validly formalized in Spanish and in the other languages that are available on the Web. In case of discrepancy between the translated versions of these conditions, the Spanish version will prevail.
3.4. Once the products have been selected, the contracting process on the Web follows the following steps:
1. Shopping cart or cart: Summary of the order content.
2. Complete purchase and payment: Indication of billing information, delivery address, preferred delivery time, payment method by credit card and, where appropriate, comments regarding the order. In this step, you must accept these conditions. In case of paying by credit card, the client will be redirected to the payment gateway PayNoPain Solution S.L. (Paylands)
3. Confirmation: Confirmation that the order has been processed correctly. Likewise, an order confirmation will be sent to the email address indicated by the Client.At each step of the purchase process, any errors in entering the data can be corrected using the “back” button on your browser. Likewise, the order confirmation email will summarize the details of the order. In case of detecting eventual errors, the Client must contact AUTHENTIQUE LIVING immediately.
4. Price and payment:
4.1. The price of the products or services are those expressly determined on the page where you place the order. Unless otherwise indicated, the prices indicated on the Web are Retail Prices, VAT included. The transaction will be carried out in EUROS, whatever the origin of the Client.
The accepted payment methods are the following:
– Credit card: You can pay with your credit card, at no charge to you, through a secure payment gateway, PayNoPain Solution S.L. (Paylands)
4.2. Promotions and offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service. AUTHENTIQUE LIVING, reserves the right to modify the assortment of products depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
5. Shipping and delivery times:
5.1. Prices do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs are those indicated on the page where you place the order.
5.2. The available shipping methods are those expressly determined on the page on which you place the order. By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the Client at the time of registration on the AUTHENTIQUE LIVING website or when placing the order.
5.3. For shipments outside the European Union, contact us.
5.4. The delivery times of the orders indicated on the Web are indicative and are calculated in business days. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be neither departure nor delivery of orders. Orders will be shipped within the available stock limits. However, its delay will not imply or cancel the order or any compensation.
5.5. The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order. An order is considered delivered at the moment the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
5.6. AUTHENTIQUE LIVING ships most of your orders through UPS and its partners.
6. Return of orders:
6.1. In compliance with the right of withdrawal regulated in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the Client may return Any item purchased at AUTHENTIQUE LIVING within 14 days of receiving the order without having to give any explanation and provided that the product is in its original packaging, sealed and in perfect condition, except for customized items.The return costs in AUTHENTIQUE LIVING are the responsibility of the customer, except for returns for defective or wrong products.Once the return is approved, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the amount will be credited to your account in a few days. You will receive the refund amount in the same way in which you made your purchase or by transfer. Remember that the payment to the credit card always depends on your bank.
6.2 If the cause of the return is that the returned item is defective, it does not correspond to the order placed by the customer, the customer will be entitled to a refund of the price.
7. Guarantees: In accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, users who hold the status of consumer benefit from a two-year legal guarantee on manufacturing defects or lack of conformity of the products marketed by AUTHENTIQUE LIVING. Natural wear and tear or due to use of said products is excluded from this guarantee.
8. Right of cancellation: The Customer may cancel any order placed. If the order cancellation arrives before the merchandise leaves, the customer will not have any expenses. In the case of a cancellation after the order has been issued, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs, as well as the return costs of this same order.
9. Nullity of the clauses: If one or more of the clauses included in these general conditions, is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, it will affect only said provision or that part that has been so declared, the general conditions subsisting in all the rest, having such provision, or the part of it affected, by not being placed.
10. Acceptance: The request and the formalization of the purchase necessarily imply that each and every one of these general conditions, considered as an integral part of the purchase and completed with the conditions of the rate and the specific applicable legislation, are expressly accepted by you. These conditions, the particular conditions of the rate and the confirmation or purchase request, express the integrality of the obligations between the parties.
11. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction: This contract will be governed by Spanish law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules. Without prejudice to the rights recognized to consumers in matters of jurisdictional competence by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, any controversy that may arise from the use of the Web or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals attending the domicile of the Company, the Client expressly renouncing to his own jurisdiction if he had it.
Version 1.0 – November 2020