Please read it carefully. In it you will find important information about the processing of your personal data and the rights recognized by current regulations on the matter.
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, are correct and truthful and you agree to notify us of any changes to them. If you provide personal data of third parties, you agree to obtain the prior consent of those affected and to inform them about the content of this policy.
In general, the fields of our forms that are indicated as mandatory, must necessarily be completed in order to process your requests.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the person responsible for the treatment of the data collected on this website is Adam Krzciuk Kuna AKK – AUTHENTIQUE LIVING (hereinafter AUTHENTIQUE LIVING), with address at Francesc Frontera No. 10, 5-1, 07007 Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain and email: email@example.com
2. What personal information do we collect?
– The data we process are those obtained:
– Of the forms you fill out and the requests you make on the Web. We also process the data included in the requests and requests that we receive by email.
– From profiles and analytics obtained from the navigation of users of the Web, registered or not.
– From the social media profile with which you have decided to log into our website.
– The categories of data that we process typically consist of:
– Identification and contact data, ID or passport;
– Personal characteristics data, such as language, gender, date of birth and nationality;
– Economic and transaction data;
– Trade tracking data
– Identification and contact data obtained from the social profile that you have used to log into our website. These data are only processed for this purpose.
– Data generated by your use of social networks, which you have decided to share with us (for example likes and comments).
3.What will we process your data for?The data of our users will be processed for the management of the relationship with them, the attention to their requests and queries, the provision of the requested services, the administration and management of the security of the web and the fulfillment of our legal obligations. Said data will also be processed for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services. Likewise, we will process your data to send commercial communications.
4. Who can we communicate your data to?Your data will only be communicated to third parties by legal obligation, with your consent or when your request implies such communication.
5. Legal basis of the treatments The basis for the treatment of your data is the management of the legal relationship established with you, the provision of the requested services and the fulfillment of legal obligations, especially the applicable regulations in accounting and tax matters.The management of the security of the Web is based on the existence of our legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of our systems. The performance of statistics and quality control are based on our legitimate interest to evaluate our services. The sending of commercial communications is based on our legitimate interest in promoting our products or services, as well as on your consent to receive such communications by electronic means. The creation of navigation profiles based on the information obtained from cookies or similar technologies is based on your consent, without the withdrawal of such consent conditioning the provision of the contracted services.
6. How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data during the validity of the relationship you have with us and in any case during the periods provided in the applicable legal provisions, for example, in accounting and tax matters, and for the time necessary to attend to possible responsibilities arising treatment. We will cancel your data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. Access logs to restricted areas of the web will be canceled one month after their creation. The information related to the navigation will be canceled, once the web connection is finished and the statistics have been made.The data processed for commercial purposes will be kept in force as long as its withdrawal is not requested.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, if so, access it. You can also request that your data be rectified when it is inaccurate or that data that is incomplete be completed, as well as request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only process the affected data for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or with a view to protecting the rights of other people. Under certain conditions and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, and under certain conditions, you may request the portability of your data so that they are transmitted to another data controller.
You can revoke the consent that you have given for certain purposes, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To request your withdrawal from treatment for commercial purposes you can:
– Send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Use the link provided for this purpose in our newsletters.
You also have the right to file a claim with a data protection authority.
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your national identity document, or another valid document that identifies you by post or email, to our Data Protection Delegate at the addresses indicated in the section Who is the responsible for the processing of your data? You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at www.aepd.es